Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Distracted Mind!!!!!

 

As per the analysis of my friends, I am now a days in a so called Distracted frame of mind…. I don't know whether to agree or disagree, however their analysis is not subject to my judgment or comments.

Personally I am sort of confused, really cant figure out the exact thought process I have been having for quite some time now.

I have lost interest in lot of things, Games, Music, Movies etc. Well not completely but still these seem to lack the charm they used to be…Friends have their explanations to these phenomenon but to my disagreement. I feel lost, some times too weak with lost visions and directions, like a pagan. The inner feeling of being caged, suffocates my soul to the extent that I feel chocked. The Directions are so blurred and mind has stopped thinking, just the worldly noises forcing me through the road of their choice.

When do I get to live my life, when do I pursue my dreams, When shall I have no bondages?????? Will this ever happen will I ever be free “ Even if for a Moment” Will i ever get to live My Dream, My Life.

Well the answers are yet unknown… M waiting too…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from one POV, you are getting to live your life. phir to aapko pata hai - kisi ko mukkammal jahan nahi milta!

RST

Anonymous said...

I agree with the POV, but it is ensured that the so called "POV" is totally screwed.... But still "SMILES :-)"

ABI

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger